Making Massage a 2021 New Year’s Resolution
The year of 2021 is approaching. We’re all have a New Year’s Resolution in mind. It’s the perfect opportunity for all those who have failed to start making the changes that they said they would do.
Each person has a different goals and a New Year’s Resolution. However, this article is going to tell why you chose consider “massage” as one of your New Year’s Resolutions.
1) Let go of stress – Massage can reduce your levels of cortisol – a stress hormone that suppresses your immune, digestive, and reproductive.
2) Reduce anxiety – Researchers have found massage therapy can relieve anxiety and stress from work, trauma,or injury.
3) Relieve pain – Massage therapy provides pain relief for people with many conditions, diseases, and injuries.
4) Sleep better – Research reveals that people who receive regular massage therapy treatments can enjoy more restful nights and energetic days.
5) Stimulate your immune system – Massage therapy can boost white blood cells that keep the body free of infection.
Make your New Years resolution stick this 2021 by making regular massages a part of your resolution. Or even better by studying massage and performing this arts to your loved one this year.