General Rules and Regulations:
- Photo, audio and video recording during the actual lessons are prohibited.
- Students must be punctual and should wear their uniform. They must also attend classes properly groomed all the time.
- Absence is not permitted. If a student is absent for 3 consecutive days due to illness, a proof of medical treatment must be presented to the instructor before a student can take up the class again.
- The school reserves the right to provide for make-up classes or examinations for absentees. It is the students’ responsibility to catch up with missed lessons or examinations.
- Students are required to act as models for each other during the practical sessions.
- Mobile phones and foods are not allowed inside the classroom.
- Smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages and using narcotics are prohibited in the school.
- Students will not be tolerated in the emotional and/or physical safety of another student.
- The school will not be responsible for any loss or damage of anyone’s personal items within the school premises.
- Students will be responsible for any costs of school’s facilities and equipment damages due to negligence and recklessness.
- The school reserves the right to terminate any student who fails to comply with school regulations. No tuition fee refund will be provided for termination.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
- If you cancel within five days, you will receive a refund of all money paid, provided that you have not started the program.
- If you subsequently cancel prior to the commencement of the program, you will receive a refund of all money paid, less a $50 processing fee.
- If you cancel during the first quarter of the program, you will receive a refund of at least 75% of the tuition, less a $50 processing fee.
- If you cancel during the second quarter of the program, you will receive a refund of at least 50% of the tuition, less a $50 processing fee.
- If you cancel during the third quarter of the program, you will receive a refund of at least 25% of the tuition, less a $50 processing fee.
- The school is not obligated to provide any refund if you cancel during the fourth quarter of the program.
- Enrollments are non-transferrable.
- The school reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In this event, you will be given a 100% refund.
- The school reserves the right to change the training schedules when necessary. Students will be notified as early as possible.
- In order to complete the courses and receive the certification, students must get at least 90% attendance and achievement of satisfactory results in the examinations.
- All the students attending courses for NCBTMB approved continuing education credits must attend 100% of all classes.
- An additional fee will be charged for re-examination.