Krit (Chris) Panichpisal
Founder, Director and LMT
Chris is a native Thai who grew up in Bangkok, Thailand and moved to the U.S. since 2004. He has been familiar with Thai massage since he was young as it is a part of Thai culture. His lifelong experience with Thai massage encouraged him to study more about massage to be a Thai massage therapist. His Thai massage career path started in 2010 when he attended massage school. He started working as a professional Thai massage therapist after he graduated in 2011. In 2013, he founded Viyada Thai Spa, the first authentic Thai Massage and Spa in Boston.
Chris realized that therapeutic benefits of traditional Thai massage and the philosophy behind it has been deeply meaningful for him, and he wanted to share his passion for Thai massage with others. He became a massage therapist and Thai massage instructor as a way to bring Thai massage and its philosophy to be well known in the United States and around the World.
Krit Panichpisal is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider # 1031
- 5+ years of dedicated experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist specializing in Thai massage
- Highly trained in comprehensive Thai Massage from Bangkok and Chiang Mai with over 4,200 hours of professional Thai massage sessions and 1800+ unique clients
- Innovative trainer dedicated to proactively completing new training and education to improve the overall standards of practice
- Committed to upholding ethical practices to promote the highest standards of Thai massage practice and client healing and satisfaction
- Extensive training in Swedish massage, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, Chair Massage, Sports Massage and Special Populations
- Professional history rooted in a strong science foundation focused on Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology as relative to massage