Viyada Thai Massage School offers Thai massage training courses to students from all over the world who are interested to learn the basic and advanced techniques of Thai massage. The unique benefit of our school is that students can learn Thai massage directly from native Thai instructors. Moreover, our school is the very first school to offer Thai massage, which is both operated and founded by native Thais. In our Thai massage trainings, we provide small classes so that our instructors can pay attention to each student. Each student can experience the massage techniques correctly, get more insights, and have the opportunity for extensive hands-on practice.
Viyada Thai Massage School was founded in 2015 by Krit Panichpisal or Chris. He is also the founder of Viyada Thai Spa in Boston. Chris is very passionate about Thai massage and has more than four years of Thai massage experience, he loves to share his passion, ideas, and techniques in delivering the arts of healing through Thai massage. Therefore, he decided to open Thai massage school to teach and introduce Viyada Thai massage to the world as a better known as a massage practice.
- To provide authentic Thai massage training for those students who are interested in learning Thai massage.
- Our students will receive the best education in traditional Thai massage techniques and insights.
- Student will be able to successfully integrate Thai massage into their current practice.
Why Choose Viyada Thai Massage School?
- Learn traditional Thai massage from native Thais
- Approved by NCBTMB as a continuing education Approved Provider
- Opportunity to apply for internship positions at Viyada Thai Spa
- Real hands-on practice, with group discussions for better and increased comprehension
- Small class for quality learning
- Guaranteed effective and efficient learning of Thai massage
- Provide connection with professional schools and teachers in Thailand
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in practicing the ancient art form of Thai Massage, then contact us today to learn more about our classes. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.